Members of our team did a sponsored dog walk on Sunday October 8th. They walked the 11 miles of varied terrain between Torquay harbour and Brixham harbour. There were a few sore humans the next day, but the dogs had a great time and we were blessed with the weather.
The doggies that took part were (L-R in image above):
- Burdock, who belongs to Greenbay owners John and Laura
- Chilli, who belongs to student veterinary nurse Hannah
- Willow, who belongs to student veterinary nurse Laura H
- Brodie and Xeva, who belong to head veterinary nurse Caz
- Gatsby, who belongs to student veterinary nurse Laura H
- Bow and Poppy, who belong to vet Katie
Many thanks to all those who supported us. We raised over £400 for Animals in Distress and Devon Air Ambulance Trust!