Looking for veterinary services in Torbay?
Greenbay Vets offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Pet wellness and vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Neutering – castration and spaying
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical problems – blood tests, x-rays, abdominal and heart ultrasound, blood pressure, ECG
- Surgical treatment including orthopaedic (bone and Joint) and advanced soft tissue surgery by an RCVS Advanced Practitioner
- Pet teeth cleaning and dental treatment including dental x-ray
- Nurse clinics – free weight and dental checks; geriatric pet clinics, and many more
- Complete Care Club – to spread the cost of preventative care
We are convenient for pet owners living in Torquay, Paignton, Brixham and the surrounding villages.
If you’re ready to see our friendly expert team, call Greenbay Vets today at 01803 606059 or make an appointment online now.