At Greenbay Vets we believe in helping you to prevent illness in your pet – regular health checks, excellent parasite prevention and vaccinations are key to this. Our Complete Care Club for dogs and cats is designed to help.
Already spoken to a team member, and ready to sign up? You can now join online here.
By joining our Complete Care Club, you can spread the cost of looking after your pet and receive discounts on specified products and services.
- Your pet’s annual vaccination and health check with the vet (including kennel cough for dogs and leukaemia for cats).
- Your pet’s routine worm and flea treatments; options are available to ensure your pet is also covered against ticks and lungworm.
- A 6-month health check with a nurse.
- Discounts on neutering, dental treatment, and older pet screening amongst others.
- Annual blood pressure check for all cats (worth £41).
- Two nail clips/year (when done at the time of the annual vaccination, and 6 month health check).
We were pleased to introduce home delivery of flea/worm treatment as part of the club in August 2021.
Since launching in 2015 our Complete Care Club has grown to include over 700 dogs and cats, with many owners appreciating the ability to spread the cost of the annual booster vaccination and parasite prevention products.
Payment is made by monthly direct debit. Minimum 12 month contract with a one-off set up free of £10 payable with the first direct debit. Plan will automatically review annually.
PRICES – EFFECTIVE FROM 17th JULY 2023
Home delivery is available as a sign-up option online for pets at a stable weight (minimum age 9 months). If you are already a member and would like to upgrade to the home delivery option, please speak to a member of our team.
You can download our leaflet here, or pick one up in the practice.
TO JOIN ONLINE CLICK HERE, ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN JOIN IN THE PRACTICE.